This simple, keto friendly soup is not only quick and easy, but adds a unique divergence from what your soup palate is used to, and isn’t that the exciting thing about playing in the kitchen. You have the option of using fresh ingredients or frozen. There is a strong argument to be made for using frozen, especially in soups so I recommend doing that.
- 1 TBL Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves – minced
- 16 oz pckg Broccoli florets – thawed
- 16 oz pckg Cauliflower florets – thawed
- 40 oz Vegetable broth
- 2 tsp Curry powder
- 0.5 tsp Kosher salt
- 0.5 tsp Black pepper
- 1/8th tsp Nutmeg – ground
- Sour cream – optional garnish
- Mise en Place – measure and prepare your ingredients prior to starting.
- Heat heavy stockpot on Med-high.
- Add oil and allow to get hot.
- Add garlic and cook 1 min.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 mins.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Using a blender or food processor, puree the soup (in batches)
- Return to pot and reheat.
- Top with sour cream when serving and maybe even garnish with green onion (green part)