A quick and easy use of left over salmon. Makes a great morning spread on a bagel or as an appetizer for a multi-course meal. I like to serve it on fresh Nan bread that I cut into diamond shaped pieces. I garnish with an olive or capper.
- 16 oz. Cream cheese (two packs) – softened
- 12 oz. Salmon – chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh dill – chopped
- 2 TBL green onion – chopped
- 3 Dashes Worcestershire sauce – or to taste
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce – optional
- Mise en Place – measure and prepare ingredients in advance.
- In a bowl, stir cream cheese until it softens.
- Flake salmon and add it to the cheese.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Add dill and onion and mix well.
- If making a mold, shape into mold and refrigerate. Otherwise put in a container and refrigerate.