This Keto friendly recipe for salmon is not only quick and easy, but very tasty so your guest will never know that you are treating them to keto cuisine. Serves 4 and only takes a few minutes to make.
- 1 lbs. Salmon – cut to 4 fillets
- 1 TBL Olive oil
- 1 TBL – Deli mustard – or any grainy mustard
- 2 Garlic cloves – minced
- 1 TBL Shallots – finely diced
- 2 tsp. Thyme leaves – chopped – or 0.5 tsp dry
- 2 tsp Rosemary leaves – chopped – or 0.5 tsp dry
- 1 Lemon, half juiced and half sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mise en Place – measure and prepare your ingredients prior to starting.
- Start broiler and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix mustard garlic, shallots, and herbs with lemon juice salt and pepper.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of fillets and place on parchment paper skin side down.
- Rub mixture on top of each fillet.
- Broil for ~8 mins.
- Garnish with more thyme leaves and lemon slices.